That said, here is my first 15-minute tile. Watching the clock was so stressful for me! It is definitely not complete. I usually leave my shading for last, and this tile has none and looks unfinished.
I'm not sure if I cheated on the next one by thinking it through a bit more before I started, but I found a few lessons learned as I went along.
-Simplify tangles and leave out any "unimportant" elements that still give the same impact (as with the Onomato lacking the second bubbly border).
-Use fewer tangles, and repeat them...or "zoom in" and enlarge a tangle or two to quickly fill space.
-Leave white space--it's okay!
Just for kicks, here is a new project I am working on, embossing tangles on metal sheeting. This one needs some color added to define it a bit more. It includes Blooming Butter and Featherfall. After I finish and mat it, I will post another photo.